Tuesday 5 January 2010

Now That I Have Humility I Have Everything

The sayings of the cranially endowed Cristiano Ronaldo: 
"It's true lots of people hate me but there are even more who love me and who support me. I feel bad only when I play badly. Fortunately that happens rarely."
"It is the best I have scored. It was a fantastic strike and I can't wait to see it again on DVD."
"The great players cost a lot of money, and if you want them you have to pay it. I'm happy to be the most expensive player in the world."
"I'm going to win the Ballon d'Or back, this year or next. I have an ambition to become the best player in history."
It was a lively match for Cristiano: he missed a penalty, failed to celebrate when Benzema netted the rebound, scored another himself and finally ended up being dismissed towards the end of the encounter (second yellow card for kicking Ortiz).  Cristiano stated, "I am a human being, and I can also make mistakes. It was an instinctive reaction, and I have already apologized to my team-mates. I am a perfectionist, but the good thing is that Karim scored."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously...